Saturday, March 2, 2013

Guest Designer Today! Today! Vanessa Menhorn!

On the Wings of a Butterfly she is joining us...


She's got this super LOVELY style and we're excited to have her join us this month!
 My name is Vanessa Menhorn and I am living in Germany with my husband and our sweet little girl. Since I started stamping and card making in 2008, I haven't been able to stay away from my supplies for very long. They just want me to create something pretty every day :)
So as soon as I have some me time, you will find me at my desk happily digging through my (unfortunately not so well organized) stamps, papers and embellishments. I've been lucky enough to have been published in Paper Crafts magazines and CARDS/CREATE magazines and I am currently creating for a German online shop called Scrapbook Werkstatt.
I am honored to be this month's guest designer and hope to be able to inspire you!
 Thank you so much for having me ♥

Check out Vanessa's Project HERE.
She'll be back with us on the 8th with another super cute project.  

No comments: